As you know, we love featuring different Vendors from our Vendor List!
We thought a fun way to highlight one of our Coordinators, Tan Weddings and Events, would be for them to give some Tips + Tricks to our couples’s celebrating their wedding at The Maples.
Check out their advice below with some photos from weddings they’ve coordinated at The Maples:
Are you thinking about having your dreamy wedding at The Maples? Here are some tips and tricks from Tan Weddings and Events to ensure your day goes as smoothly as possible!
1. Book a Room. We highly recommend to stay the night before and night of your wedding day. This allows you to relax the morning of, get your hair and makeup done and not have to rush to pack up at the end of the night.
2. Vendor List. The Maples’ preferred vendor list is one of the most helpful tools in choosing vendors who are a perfect fit for you, we highly encourage our clients to choose from these talented vendors.
3. Take Advantage of the Spaces. The Maples offers many breathtaking locations on site that can be used for different events (and photos!) on your wedding day. For instance, the Bridal Suite has perfect, natural lighting and is a great spot to get your hair and makeup done. We always encourage our couples to hire professional hair and makeup artists to ensure your event begins on time.
4. Officiants. If you do not have a professional officiant, review the flow of the ceremony with wedding planner and party during the rehearsal. Not sure where to begin? Go to www.wedwordy.com to customize your wedding words!
5. Take Down Plan. Make sure to speak with your wedding planner about the take down plan for leftover decor, florals and alcohol at the end of the night. Avoid having to return the next day to retrieve items.
We love working at The Maples and look forward to making your wedding vision come to life!
Tan Weddings & Events
Photo 1 and 2: Taylor Brooke Photography
Photo 3: En Pointe Photography
Photo 4 and 7: XSight Photography
Photo 5: Nick Graham Photography
Photo 6: Meredith Lynne Photography
Photo 8: Jeff Hall Photography
Photo 9: Elizabeth Warrick Photography
Photo 10: Jennifer Clapp Photography
The Maples Team
Woodland Event Venue